Mark your calendars as we will be accepting applications December 4, 2023, through March 8, 2024.
Let’s take a brief look at this past year’s awards. The 2023 Seraph Operational Excellence Awards turned out better than we could ever have imagined. Our search across North America to find operational excellence within automotive suppliers concluded by awarding 5 incredible organizations.
2023 Award Winners
- Best Overall Supplier Excellence Award: Shiloh – Saltillo, MX
- Overall Runner-up and Logistics Excellence Award: Bodycote – San Luis Potosi, MX
- Operations Excellence Award: ARaymond – Rochester Hills, MI
- Human Resources Excellence Award: Rayconnect – Rochester Hills, MI
- Quality Excellence Award: Stanadyne – Jacksonville, NC
We received such high remarks on the awards initiative that we are happy to announce that we are moving forward with the 2024 Operational Excellence Awards. The 2024 awards are going to be even bigger and better!
If you’re not familiar with the Operational Excellence Awards, we are looking to celebrate top automotive manufacturers across North America that excel in 1 of 4 categories:
- Human Resources
- Best Overall Supplier (awarded to the supplier that excels across all four categories)
We have an extraordinary panel of industry experts as our judges.
Entering your organization for a Seraph Operational Excellence Award can lead to national industry recognition, future partnership opportunities, and a new perspective on operational excellence.
Does your organization drive the future of automotive suppliers? Register for an Award by March 8, 2023.
If your organization is selected as a finalist, members of the Seraph team will perform an on-site assessment of your operation.
To learn more about the 2024 Seraph Operational Excellence Awards, visit www.seraphawards.com for additional information.